MIXTAPE OF THE MONTH

LA BARBIE ROSE iCandys Of The Week!






LA BARBIE ROSE

Published Professional Model *Actress * Print Model* Glamour Model * Lingerie Model * Swimsuit Model * Trade Show Model * Club Appearances * Commercial Model * GO GO Dancer *
Hi fans!! My name is Rose AKA Barbie Rose and I am 25 years old .  I have been modeling since 2008 and I am a published professional model. I do everything! Acting, hosting, music videos…you name it!!! I also have my Bachelors degree in Business.  I am a determined person with great talent. I’m probably the most motivated person I have met :)  I have an urban yet classy style and I am bilingual in Spanish…I know alot of Spanish lol. I am very reliable so there is no need to worry when hiring me. I am a fun and outgoing. I was a Playboy Girl of Golf in 2012 I am a published model with experience in print,  promotional modeling, round card girl, bikini contests, music videos and car shows. I am very petite and I love the camera. I am a very down to earth person and I love to have fun. If you decide to work with me you will be very surprised with what I can bring to the table!! For more information or bookings contact me on the contacts page!                                               
FOLLOW HER ON INSTAGRAM @labarbierose